In order to be truly successful, you first need to decide what it is you want to achieve. That is to say that you can’t very well get what you want in life until you have actually decided what precisely it is that you do want.
This is where goal setting comes in. In order to have a shot at living your life to the fullest and achieving your full potential, you need to have a goal and know what precisely it is that you want to accomplish.
Easy enough right? Wrong!
SETTING FREEDOM GOALS
There is an art to writing goals. There is a very definitive ‘right way’ and ‘wrong way’ to write a goal. And if you go about your goal setting in the wrong way, then you can reduce your chances of accomplishing those goals. That’s right: a bad goal will actively hinder your chances of success.
Conversely, if you correctly write your goal, then it can completely transform the likelihood of your being successful and help you to more reliably carry out all of the necessary steps to execute your plan.
How do you go about getting a goal right? This comes down to the methodology, phrasing, and content. Because there’s another scenario that can happen if you write your goals incorrectly: you can end up achieving those goals and then not being happy with what you’ve accomplished.
In this book, we’ll take a look at how you can go about writing the right goals and then seeing them through…
You will learn:
- How to know your life’s purpose
- How to write your ‘mission statement’
- How having a goal and purpose changes EVERYTHING and makesyou are more driven, more charismatic, more passionate, and more
- How to phrase goals to give yourself the best possible chance of completing them
- How to maintain motivation and stick to your goals even when the going gets tough
- How to create an action plan that fits with your lifestyle and routine 6
SETTING FREEDOM GOALS
- The power of visualization and how it helps you accomplish what you want
- How to maximize your chances of achieving what you want
- What to do once you have successfully established your goalsBy the end of this book, you’ll have a toolset that will enable you to easily look at your life, reflect on what you might want to change, and then carry out the necessary steps to make that happen. You’ll be able to become exactly who you want to be and create precisely the lifestyle you want to lead. And when you’ve done all that, life will suddenly start to make a lot more sense.